Kailia Posey’s Memorial: ‘Toddlers & Tiaras’ Star’s Brother Recalls Comforting Her Just Days Before Suicide


Family and friends of Kailia Posey from 'Toddlers & Tiaras' gathered for a celebration of life on Might 15, lower than two weeks after she died by suicide.

Toddlers & Tiarasstar Kailia Posey was honored at a celebration of life memorial service that was live-streamed on-line. Her household and pals gathered at a church in Lynden, Washington on Sunday (Might 15) and her brother Jayden Kai brazenly spoke about how he comforted Kailia whereas she was upset simply days earlier than her suicide. “She got here into my room crying and I finished no matter I used to be doing. I simply maintain her, and we lay down on my mattress,” he mentioned, in accordance with Every day Mail. “She was sporting this hoodie, and I take it off and simply begin rubbing her head. I don’t say something as a result of if she needs to speak she is aware of she will be able to speak, she is aware of I’m there for her,” Jayden added. “I proceed to carry her, till she stops crying.”

Kailia Posey
Kailia Posey of ‘Toddlers & Tiaras’ (Photograph: TLC)

Jayden went on to recall that his sister insisted she was okay and left her brother after the pair mentioned “I really like you” to one another, however after half-hour handed he checked on her once more. “Im sitting there and we’re simply speaking, and the entire time, I respect her, she’s her personal particular person. I’m not going to power [her to say] something that she doesn’t wish to,” he mentioned on the memorial. “I head again downstairs, however I needed her to know that she had somebody, and that I used to be at all times there for her.”

The heartfelt brother-sister encounter occurred a couple of days earlier than Might 2, which is when Kailia died by suicide on the age of 16. Kailia’s mom, Marcy Posey Gatterman, posted information of her dying on Fb, earlier than the household confirmed to TMZ that suicide was the reason for Kailia’s dying. “Though she was an achieved teenager with a shiny future forward of her, sadly in a single impetuous second, she made the rash resolution to finish her earthly life,” the household mentioned.

Kailia was a tiny 5-year-old when she appeared on TLC’s common collection Toddlers & Tiaras in 2012. She continued to compete in pageants, together with her final point out of 1 being on April 25, 2021, through Instagram. Kailia was an achieved contortionist, as properly.

Should you or somebody is in disaster, name the Nationwide Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255), or contact the Disaster Textual content Line by texting TALK to 741741.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post