Andy Cohen’s Kids: Meet The Bravo Icon’s Two Adorable Little Ones


Andy Cohen has fallen head over heels in love together with his son Benjamin and daughter Lucy. Discover out all concerning the two lovely infants that stole the Bravo boss' coronary heart!

Andy Cohen wears many hats because the Bravo boss, however his favourite position to play is undoubtedly that of tremendous dad to his two wonderful youngsters! The 53-year-old TV character/producer has welcomed son Benjamin and daughter Lucy into his life through surrogacy and he couldn’t be extra in love, as he persistently gushes about them on social media. Discover out all there's to know concerning the Andy’s lovely brood, beneath!

Benjamin

Andy welcomed the primary member of his household, son Benajmin, in February 2019. “He's named after my grandfather Ben Allen,” Andy wrote artwork the time on Instagram alongside a snap of the new child. “I’m in love. And speechless. And eternally grateful to an unbelievable surrogate. And I’m a dad. Wow.”

Even together with his busy schedule ensuring his Bravo empire stays on observe, Andy makes positive Ben is a precedence. However as luck would have it, the hectic timetable has confirmed to be fairly a godsend. “I imply, fatherhood, it’s modified my life in each approach,” he stated to HollywoodLife again in June 2019. “The humorous factor is, I go away for [Watch What Happens Live] between 9:00 and 9:30 each evening, in order that’s nice. He goes to mattress at 8:30. However, the opposite factor is I’m a single father or mother so I need to spend as a lot time as I can with him.”

“The cool factor is, I’m actually out and in all day with my job,” he continued. “So, I’ll go to the radio typically within the morning for 2 hours, come residence, get to place him down for his nap. He goes to mattress, I’ll go away. He wakes up, I’m with him for 2 extra hours after which we put him down, go to work. So, it’s like I’m sort of right here and there all through the day, which is good consistency.”

Nearly three years in with the bouncing child boy and Andy is as smitten as ever. “He’s a cheerful, nice child. He makes it enjoyable. I study issues day-after-day,” he defined to KMOX radio. “I believe additionally having a child later in life is admittedly enjoyable, since you do sweat issues, [but] I’m making an attempt to be as laid again as I probably can.”

The information of Andy becoming into the groove of parenthood is particularly heartwarming contemplating he didn’t assume he would ever turn out to be a father. “As a homosexual man, I by no means thought it was within the playing cards for me,” he informed Individualsshortly after Benjamin was born. “Once I got here out to my dad and mom in 1988, my mother stated she needed to mourn the life that I wasn’t going to have the ability to have. And that life meant getting married and having youngsters.”

Lucy

With Andy taking to fatherhood like a fish to water, he quickly made room for a sibling for little Benjamin, welcoming his second baby, daughter Lucy, through surrogate on Friday, April 29. “HERE’S LUCY!!!!! Meet my daughter, Lucy Eve Cohen!” he shared on Instagram. “She’s 8 kilos 13 oz and was born at 5:13 pm in New York Metropolis!!!”

Andy went on to share that Ben was excited to fulfill his little sister. “Her massive brother can’t wait to fulfill her!” he added, occurring to present an enormous shoutout to his unnamed surrogate. “Thanks to my rock star surrogate (ALL surrogates are rockstars, by the way in which) and everybody who helped make this miracle occur. I’m so completely happy,” he signed off.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post