Soulja Boy’s Girlfriend Claims She Was Blindsided By News He’s Expecting A Baby With Another Woman

Soulja Boy’s longtime girlfriend claims she had no concept that he was having a child with a hairstylist till he posted about it on Instagram.

Soulja Boy, 31, has some explaining to do to his longtime girlfriend Aliyah Hanes, 29, who claims that the rapper didn’t inform her that he was anticipating a child with one other lady. If that weren’t dangerous sufficient, Aliyah — who mentioned in a stunning interview with Day by day Mail that she was “finest buddies and lovers” with Soulja Boy for “over a decade” — came upon about his new bundle of (not so) pleasure on Instagram, when he posted a video on March 19 that introduced to his followers that he was having a child boy with an LA-based hairstylist named Jackie.

“After I noticed it, I used to be devastated, I dropped my telephone. My coronary heart dropped into my abdomen, I fell over and began crying as a result of I used to be heartbroken,” Aliyah advised the outlet, whereas additional claiming that she spent the evening with him just some days previous to the gender reveal video. “I believed our future had nothing to do with one other lady being pregnant. I came upon their gender reveal was final minute and it simply broke my coronary heart,” she mentioned.

After studying that the rapper goes to be the daddy to a child boy, Aliyah mentioned that he has “bombarded her with texts” and “begged her to proceed their relationship,” which started in 2012 when Aliyah was solely 19 years outdated. “We met at a Christmas Eve get together and it was love at first sight. I used to be simply glamoured by him. He got here as much as me and mentioned ‘you’re my date for the evening’ and that’s how we first began,” Aliyah mentioned of their first encounter. “I believed he was a king. He was very candy, very romantic and he simply courted me. I might see he was going to be my boyfriend sooner or later.”

So far as the long run goes, Aliyah is accepting of the actual fact that Soulja Boy and Jackie are having a baby collectively. Nevertheless, she mentioned that Soulja’s new child mama was properly conscious of the truth that he was taken.  “I met the hairdresser perhaps a few times. I knew he was buddies along with her buddies, I knew she did hair. After I got here throughout her, she was very good to me – she knew I used to be his girlfriend, we'd kiss and be shut with one another in entrance of her,” Aliyah added. “I noticed her as soon as extra at New Yr’s Eve and I imagine she was doing hair. I used to be his date – it’s New Yr’s Eve and that’s a pair’s day. We kissed when the ball dropped and she or he went residence and I stayed over. She was properly conscious as a result of she was speaking to him attempting to get out and depart the home and I used to be there staying.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post