Khloe Kardashian Admits Tristan Is ‘Not The Guy’ For Her After Paternity Scandal

Months after Tristan Thompson’s paternity scandal, Khloe Kardashian addressed her relationship with the previous NBA star in an interview with Robin Roberts on April 6.

Khloe Kardashian has principally stored quiet about the place she stands with Tristan Thompson after he fathered a 3rd little one with one other girl, Maralee Nichols, on the finish of 2021 — till now. The truth star sat down with Robin Roberts for an ABC Information particular interview and dished on how issues are going with Tristan nowadays. “I believe he’s a fantastic man and a fantastic dad, he’s simply not the man for me,” Khloe confirmed.

She additionally dished on the early days of her relationship with Tristan and why she let him again within the first time he cheated on her. “With Tristan, I did really feel extremely protected to start with,” she mentioned. “I felt actually good for a time. I keep in mind when he cheated on me earlier than I gave beginning and I nonetheless was in a position to have him within the supply room. Sure, it'd’ve seemed unusual to the surface world, however when my daughter watches my dwelling movies of it, these movies are going to be as pure as I used to be in a position to make them.”

khloe kardashian tristan thompson
Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson out with their daughter. (Broadimage/Shutterstock)

Tristan’s third child was conceived in March 2021, simply months after he and Khloe had gotten again collectively romantically following his 2019 dishonest scandal. Khloe and Tristan went on to cut up in June, however had been on good phrases as co-parents and mates afterward. Nevertheless, that is the primary time that Khloe has revealed the place she’s at now together with her ex.

Khloe and her relations sat down with Robin to advertise their upcoming Hulu sequence, The Kardashians, which premieres on April 14. Khloe confirmed that she can be discussing the paternity scandal on the present. “I want I by no means needed to discuss that as a result of it’s not a enjoyable factor to speak about,” she advised Selection. “However it's a part of my journey in life, so we are going to see it on the present.”

khloe kardashian
Khloe Kardashian on the crimson carpet. (Matt Baron/Shutterstock)

When a paternity take a look at proved that Tristan was the daddy of Maralee’s child, he publicly apologized to Khloe on social media. “Khloe, you don’t deserve this,” he wrote. “You don’t deserve this heartache and humiliation I've brought on you. You don’t deserve the best way I've handled you through the years. My actions definitely haven't lined up with the best way I view you. I've the utmost respect for you. No matter what chances are you'll suppose. Once more, I'm so extremely sorry.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post