Cardi B Deletes Her Twitter & Instagram: Calls Out Fans For ‘Dragging’ Her Kids

Cardi B’s Twitter and Instagram accounts aren't any extra after she obtained fed up with followers ‘dragging’ her children over her not going to the Grammys. The rapper stated she was deleting her Twitter to ‘defend’ herself.

Cardi B has formally deleted her Twitter and Instagram accounts. On the evening of the Grammys, the 29-year-old responded to fan feedback earlier than deleting her account altogether. The “Bodak Yellow” rapper stated she now hates her fanbase as a result of they began “dragging my children all trigger y’all although [sic] I used to be going to the Grammys and I didn’t the f**ok? When the f**ok I hinted I used to be going? Simply f**kin silly I can’t I wants to guard myself.”

She later went dwell on Instagram to proceed explaining why she deleted her Twitter. Cardi stated she was busy doing “woman” stuff and seen “my very own f**king followers speaking sh*t like virtually saying that I’m lazy and that I used to be giving hints that I used to be going to the Grammys.” The rapper famous that she by no means gave any hints and it was clear she wasn’t going to the Grammys when she posted from her home in New York along with her children.

Cardi continued, “Why would I present up with one nomination? And I misplaced it in any case so that you needed me to go to the Grammys, lose an award, and me simply be there smiling.” She went on to say it was her “personal f**king followers discuss sh*t about me that sh*t actually pissed the f**ok out of me. That sh*t actually pissed me the f**ok off.”

In accordance with Cardi, this created a “domino impact” of her simply “going off” and responding to followers. The rapper admitted throughout her dwell that she didn’t care about probably getting “canceled” over her heated responses to followers. “And motherf**kers speaking like I’m getting cancelled, this and that. Let me let you know one thing, I don’t give a f**ok, no matter I stated on them tweets, I actually motherf**king imply it,” she stated. “‘Oh, why would you want that on any individual mom?’ Nicely, that particular person introduced up my son. Should you speaking shit about me, why you mentioning my f**king son?”

She was defending herself as a result of followers had been bringing her children — daughter Kulture and a son — into the state of affairs. “Should you convey up my son, I hate you,” she added. Cardi ultimately determined to delete her Instagram as properly. In terms of her children, Cardi doesn’t fiddle. Again in February 2022, the rapper clapped again at followers who had been trolling Kulture on Instagram.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post