Taylor Swift is blessing us with new music! The primary hear of her new music ‘Carolina’ debuted within the ‘The place the Crawdads Sing’ trailer on March 22.
The place The Crawdads Sing is likely one of the highly-anticipated movie diversifications of 2022. Taylor Swift beloved the e-book a lot that she wrote a music for the film! Followers acquired their first glimpse of the music “Carolina” within the first trailer for the upcoming movie.

Like several and all Taylor music, “Carolina” goes to be one other basic. Within the trailer, Taylor sings “you didn’t see me right here” and later “there are locations I'll by no means, by no means go.” The music has a “no physique, no crime” vibe to it in a giant manner.
Taylor shared the trailer on Instagram and wrote, “The place The Crawdads Sing is a e-book I acquired completely misplaced in once I learn it years in the past. As quickly as I heard there was a movie within the works starring the unbelievable @daisyedgarjones and produced by the sensible @reesewitherspoon, I knew I wished to be part of it from the musical facet. I wrote the music ‘Carolina’ alone and requested my pal @aarondessner to supply it. I wished to create one thing haunting and ethereal to match this mesmerizing story.”
The place The Crawdads Sing turned an immediate bestseller when it was launched in 2018. The story follows an deserted baby named Kya, who grew up within the North Carolina marsh on her personal. Kya is performed by Regular Folks breakout star Daisy Edgar-Jones. She grows near Tate Walker, performed by Taylor John Smith, and he teaches her the right way to learn and write.

Kya falls for Tate, however he leaves to go away for faculty. She finds herself in a relationship with Chase Andrews, performed by Harris Dickinson. Their relationship involves an abrupt and intense finish. When Chase is discovered lifeless, Kya is accused of killing him. The place The Crawdads Sing will probably be launched in theaters on July 15, 2022.