‘Love Is Blind’ Star Natalie Lee Breaks Silence On Rumors She’s Dating Co-Star Sal Perez

Though they weren’t an merchandise on the present, Natalie Lee and Sal Perez have sparked romance rumors due to flirty social media exchanges. Now, Natalie is setting the document straight about her ‘shut’ bond with Sal.

Love Is Blind followers suppose a brand new romance could also be brewing between co-stars Natalie Lee and Salvador Perez. The pair have engaged in some flirty exchanges on social media post-show, regardless of not pursuing one another whereas filming. Plus, Natalie’s ex Shayne Jansen was requested throughout an Instagram Story Q&A if the previous couple “hate one another now” and he informed the fan to “ask” Sal, whom he straight tagged.

With hypothesis working rampant about her relationship standing, Natalie appeared on influencer Alyssa Amoroso‘s podcast Tea With Publyssity and candidly addressed the romance rumors concerning Sal.

Natalie Lee
Natalie Lee on ‘Love Is Blind’ (Photograph: Ser Baffo/Netflix)

“I’m near Sal. I do know there’s been hypothesis, ‘Are you and Sal relationship?’ We're not,” she stated within the March 10 interview. “We’re simply actually, actually shut associates. That friendship with him I actually recognize as effectively.” Natalie went on to commend Sal — who has break up from his on-screen romantic companion Mallory Zapata because the present ended — for being “a really trustworthy individual.” “I really feel like once I speak with him, what you see is what you get, if that is smart?” she defined. “I additionally love his calm demeanor. I used to be like, ‘Wow, each time I speak to you, I simply really feel a bit higher and a bit extra calm.’ ”

The Netflix stars fueled relationship hypothesis when Sal left just a few cheeky feedback on a few of Natalie’s Instagram posts. In a single occasion, she posted a photograph of herself in a beautiful pink costume on March 5, and Sal commented, “Informal Wednesday? … Pshh My goodness.” Shayne additionally hinted that the pair had been now in a relationship following his break up from Natalie as a consequence of his cryptic response in his IG Q&A.

Talking of Shayne, Natalie confirmed in her Tea With Publyssity interview that she’s not open to getting again along with her ex once more.

Sal Perez
Sal Perez in ‘Love Is Blind’ (Photograph: Ser Baffo/Netflix)

“That door is shut for me,” Natalie stated. “I’m glad we gave it a second shot. I believe I'd have had regrets if we didn’t. I'll at all times have a smooth spot for Shayne in my coronary heart as a result of we did undergo this expertise collectively. He was my companion via simply all the pieces.”

Need extra? Season 2 of Love Is Blind is streaming now on Netflix.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post