Kelsea Ballerini Is The New Face Of Covergirl: See Her Stunning Debut Ad

It’s official! Kelsea Ballerini is the brand new COVERGIRL & she regarded flawless within the new advert for the cosmetics model.

Kelsea Ballerini is formally the brand new COVERGIRL and we couldn't be extra excited. The 28-year-old singer regarded flawless within the new advert which footage her carrying impartial make-up that includes a smokey eye with voluminous lashes and a shiny pink lip. Within the picture, Kelsea rocked a flowy white peasant costume with three-quarter sleeves whereas her blonde hair was down in free waves.

kelsea ballerini
Kelsea Ballerini seems to be attractive as the brand new face of COVERGIRL. (COVERGIRL)

Kelsea gushed about working with the model in a press release, “I’ve been a fan of COVERGIRL for so long as I can keep in mind. I’ve at all times had an iconic tube of COVERGIRL mascara in my make-up bag, and I even wrote in my journal at age 14 that someday I dreamed of being a COVERGIRL.”

Kelsea continued, “Make-up is one other inventive outlet for me, and I’ve at all times stated if I wasn’t doing music, I'd most likely be a make-up artist! I’m excited and honored to companion with COVERGIRL, and I can’t wait to share extra about my favourite merchandise from the model.”

In the meantime, Kelsea shared a beautiful video of herself on Instagram, carrying a white maxi costume whereas strumming her white guitar and singing a superb model of the Covergirl theme track. She shared the candy video with the caption, “EASY, BREEZY, BEAUTIFUL Y’ALL!!! Being a @covergirl has been on my bucket checklist since I used to be a bit of woman.”

Her caption continued, “They’ve at all times felt approachable to me via all ages, part of life, or event. From taking part in with make-up in center faculty to preparing for a few of the largest levels I’ve been fortunate sufficient to carry out on. It’s a full circle second and I’m so joyful to formally be part of the CG household.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post