Jordyn Woods Fans Go Off On Khloe For Saying Women Shouldn’t Be ‘Blamed’ For Men Cheating

Again in 2019, Khloe Kardashian accused Jordyn Woods of ‘destroying’ her household after a kiss with Tristan Thompson. She rapidly to Jordyn on a number of events.

Khloe Kardashian, 37, is below fireplace by followers of Jordyn Woods after feedback about her ideas on dishonest spouses. “In case your important different is doing one thing improper, for the girl to be blamed, that’s all the time been actually hurtful for me. I’ve by no means fairly understood that,” Khloe stated in a canopy story to Selection, which was revealed earlier this week upfront of their new Hulu sequence premiere, The Kardashians.

The Good American founder and Jordyn, 24, have a trepidatious historical past after Khloe’s ex Tristan Thompson, 30, kissed the then 22-year-old at a home get together in 2019. On the time, the incident result in the second break-up between Khloe and the NBA star, which was closely documented on Preserving Up With The Kardashians.

Jordyn Woods and Khloe Kardashian sparred after a 2019 incident involving Tristan Thompson. (Shutterstock)

“However she’s the identical one who was saying ‘You're the motive my household broke up’ to Jordyn Woods. So what’s the reality?” one fan tweeted. “Jordyn woods after studying what khloé stated about blaming girls when males cheat,” one other added with a meme.

“Khloe attempting to tug this like she didn’t get her sisters to bully Jordyn for practically a 12 months all whereas Tristan was dishonest with much more girls,” a 3rd posted.

Jordyn Woods followers took difficulty with Khloe Kardashian through Twitter. (Twitter)

Following Jordyn’s look on Crimson Desk Discuss, the feud took to social media the place Khloe briefly blamed Jordyn.”Why are you mendacity to Jordy? If you're attempting to flee your self by talking publicly, IN ORDER TO MEET YOUR PRIVATE FOR PLEASING FOREIGN AFFAIRS, AT LEAST YOU SAY SEMINAR. By the way in which, you're the motive why my household was destroyed,” Khloe tweeted in 2019. Through the interview, Jordyn was clear there was “no ardour” throughout the surprising kiss, which caught her off guard.

“By no means as soon as was I giving him a lap dance, making out with him, sitting throughout him,” Kylie Jenner‘s former BFF defined. “By no means as soon as did I depart the general public space, go to a bed room, go to a toilet [with him] … He didn’t attempt to take me to a room, he didn’t attempt to take me … it was simply an harmless time,” she stated.

Inside a day, Khloe rapidly apologized and made her true stance clear. “This has been an terrible week & I do know everyone seems to be sick of listening to about all of it (as am I). I’m a rollercoaster of feelings & have stated issues I shouldn’t have. Truthfully, Tristan dishonest on me & humiliating me, wasn’t such a shock as the primary time,” she stated. “What’s been tougher & extra painful is being harm by somebody so near me. Somebody whom I really like & deal with like just a little sister. However Jordyn is to not be blamed for the breakup of my household. This was Tristan’s fault,” she added.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post