Jeff Wittek slamming his former buddy David Dobrik, forward of the documentary concerning the vlogger coming to SXSW.
Drama, drama, drama. Jeff Wittek is continuous to shade his former buddy David Dobrik, forward of Casey Neistat‘s SXSW documentary that premieres subsequent month. In a new episode of his Jeff FM podcast on Friday, Feb. 25, Jeff labeled David a “scumbag” and mentioned that he believes the man YouTube star will paint him as being solely answerable for his near-fatal accident in June 2020, within the upcoming documentary. Recall, the YouTuber suffered severe accidents to his face and cranium after he was swung on a rope tied to an excavator operated by David, and the video was later put on-line for all to see.

In a Patreon livestream from Feb. 22, Jeff shared that he was “finished” being “pretend associates” with the opposite creator, who he mentioned didn’t even attain out after his current eye surgical procedure — the ninth of 10 he'll want — which was a results of the 2020 accident. “I’ve been defending this man for therefore lengthy and there’s a lot to this story than simply him not texting me for every week after I had such a drastic surgical procedure the place I may’ve been blind,” he mentioned on the brand new podcast episode. “I simply wish to f–king inform the reality lastly. I gave this motherf–ker so many possibilities. Even now, every week later, I nonetheless haven’t heard a peep.”
Jeff doubled down on the truth that he believes David was solely performing like he cared for Jeff as a consequence of Casey’s documentary. “The truth that he's a scumbag buddy, a pretend buddy, and now that the documentary is over doesn’t give a f–okay, doesn’t textual content me, doesn’t test in. The opposite purpose: him saying now, flipping the script, saying, ‘Oh, it was f–kin Jeff’s thought. He’s loopy.’ Full bulls–t,” he lamented. The outline for the documentary claims it would “seize probably the most precipitous rise-and-falls within the historical past of the web… in real-time,” masking the multitude of scandals surrounding David and his Vlog Squad, together with the Jeff’s near-death accident.
Vlog Squad member Jeff Wittek seems to lastly be finished with David Dobrik, telling followers that their friendship is over.
Virtually a yr after his accident that concerned Dobrik swinging Jeff into the aspect of an excavator, Wittek has labelled him a “pretend buddy.” pic.twitter.com/4jxWdAoIk5
— Dexerto (@Dexerto) February 22, 2022
“In the true world, these sorts of actions have life-changing penalties, however within the gold rush ecosystem of social media affect, the viewers decides who succeeds, and who will get banished perpetually,” the doc’s description says.
Later in his podcast, Jeff revealed that David agreed to pay his hospital payments, which have added up since he has required a number of surgical procedures as a result of incident. “They didn’t pay a f–king invoice, I acquired an infraction on my credit score now. I am going to get a home and I can’t get a mortgage,” Jeff revealed, including, “For many who assume I’m trolling or I’m f–king loopy on Instagram, actually I may give a f–okay, as a result of it’s the very best I’ve felt shortly getting all this s–t off my chest. It feels good to chop unhealthy individuals out of your life.”