Farrah Abraham defends her resolution to permit her 13-year-old daughter Sophia to get a septum piercing, sustaining it was ‘professionally executed, legally executed’ and he or she would permit her to get extra.
Farrah Abraham, 30, is doubling down on her resolution to permit her 13-year-old daughter Sophia to get a septum piercing. The Teen Mother OG star defined why her daughter to get the controversial nostril piercing whereas speaking with TMZ. “I feel her era of 13 is way totally different than my era of 13. Sophia is the primary … in my household to get a septum piercing, particularly at 13,” she advised the outlet.
“I might quite it's by an expert, sanitized and clear, than my teen going, sneaking off and doing it herself and getting an an infection,” she continued. She additionally maintained that they did the method in a completely authorized method. “To those that would possibly really feel it's inappropriate that my daughter obtained her nostril professionally executed, legally executed, I’m all about being authorized. We abided by the legislation,” she acknowledged.

All in all, Farrah’s fundamental objective is to be mother and he or she feels she is doing that by being supportive of Sophia’s decisions. “I'm doing my finest as a mum or dad to guarantee that she is wholesome and blissful, and I lined these bases. So congratulations to Sophia,” she acknowledged. “I’m wishing her the very best in her teen years, and if she desires to get extra piercings, extra energy to her.”
Sophia excitedly shared the information about her piercing as quickly as she obtained it. She uploaded an edited video of her getting the septum piercing executed. The teenager appeared calm, cool and picked up as she sported her purple-streaked hair and sat on the desk for her process. “I obtained my septum piercing for for my birthday!! I'm so pleased with the way it turned out! I'm the primary individual in my household to get a septum piercing at 13!! Birthday want got here true!!” she exclaimed within the publish’s caption.
Farrah acquired a slew of backlash for permitting her daughter to get such an excessive piercing at such a younger age. Regardless, plainly the truth TV star has no regrets and if given the selection, would permit her daughter to do it once more. Farrah shared Sophia with Derek Underwood who tragically died throughout the filming of 16 and Pregnant, which documented Farrah’s being pregnant with their daughter. Farrah not too long ago honored him whereas celebrating the thirteenth anniversary of his passing.