Big E Breaks His Neck After Accidental Fall On His Head During WWE Smackdown

Huge E fell on his head throughout a match with Ridge Holland and needed to be taken out on a stretcher. The WWE legend informed followers he broke his neck from the hospital.

Ettore “Huge E” Ewen has sustained a gnarly damage after falling on his head throughout WWE Smackdown on Friday, March 11. Throughout the night, Huge E and Kofi Kingston confronted off towards Sheamus and Ridge Holland. Whereas Huge E was dealing with off with Ridge, Ridge delivered what’s referred to as a belly-to-belly suplex to Huge E whereas they have been exterior of the ring. Sadly, Huge E wasn’t capable of full the flip and landed on the bottom head first. Rewatch how the incident went down under.

It was clear within the moments instantly following that Huge E was injured as he lay on the ground. Shortly after, he was rushed out of the stadium in a stretcher as involved spectators watched on. The skilled wrestler, fortuitously, was feeling properly sufficient to replace his followers from the hospital a few hours later. He uploaded a video of himself laying in a hospital mattress sporting a neck brace as he spoke on to his followers.

Whatever the damage he endured, he nonetheless managed to maintain a optimistic perspective and smiled all through the video. “I can’t thank all of you stunning folks sufficient for all your concern and your messages. It’s very heartwarming. I can transfer all my digits,” he mentioned whereas wiggling his fingers in entrance of the digicam. “You see that? That’s good. That’s all the time an excellent factor. Energy feels fantastic however sadly, proper now, they inform me my neck is damaged. So there’s that. However as soon as once more, thanks, all people. I’m gonna be alright. I’ll be good. Don’t fear.”

Huge E lately revealed that he was going to retire when he turned 35 years previous. “So 35 felt like on the time an excellent time to get out and I don’t wish to overstay my welcome,” he informed The US Solar in December. Nonetheless, now he’s 36 and on the time of the interview, he felt like he may maintain going. “I don’t know if I’m going to wrestle into my forties as I all the time informed myself that I might ensure I used to be out earlier than then, however my physique feels nice,” he added.

“Within the ring, I really feel leaner and my cardio is getting higher. There’s a lot about the place I’m at bodily that I’m actually appreciating,” he continued. “So, if my physique holds up, I’m feeling good and it is sensible, then we’ll maintain going for a number of extra years.” Sadly, these retirement plans might need to be moved up after this damage.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post