‘Before The 90 Days’ Preview: Memphis Leaves Hamza For The Night After Prenup Drama

Memphis packs her issues and heads to a lodge for the night time to assume over the prenup scenario on this EXCLUSIVE preview of ‘Earlier than the 90 Days.’ Hamza pleads with Memphis to not go away.

Memphis can’t get a prenup in time for her marriage ceremony to Hamza, and it’s making her query every thing. Hamza finds Memphis packing a bag and asks her the place she’s going. “I've to go and assume, so I’m going to go to a lodge for the night time,” Memphis tells Hamza on this EXCLUSIVE preview of the March 13 episode of Earlier than the 90 Days.

When he asks her why she’s leaving, Memphis says that she must “take a while to assume” alone. Memphis provides in her confessional, “Understanding that I had the opportunity of having a prenup actually gave me a peace of thoughts, and now I'm nervous that if I stick with Hamza tonight that he’s gonna affect me to do one thing that I don’t need to do. I’m gonna must be alone so I can totally take into consideration this choice.”

Memphis
Memphis within the March 13 episode. (TLC)

Hamza isn’t letting Memphis go with out some solutions. “There may be drawback?” he asks. She replies, “We’ll speak about it later.” She walks out of the condominium with out saying one other phrase.

This timing will not be ideally suited contemplating the marriage celebrations begin the following day. “Possibly Memphis is remembering the issues that occurred between us. I don’t perceive her,” Hamza says.

Memphis traveled all the best way to Tunisia to be with Hamza. The prenup drama isn’t the primary problem the 90 Day Fiance couple has encountered this season. Upon Memphis’ arrival, Hamza informed her that they couldn’t sleep collectively earlier than their marriage.

Hamza
Hamza is anxious about why Memphis is leaving. (TLC)

“I’m pissed Hamza informed me that I might sleep within the mattress with him,” Memphis mentioned on the time. “We've 2 weeks earlier than the marriage, and if Hamza and I will not be in a position to share a mattress and discover out if our intimacy is there then it’s going to be a very huge drawback.” Earlier than the 90 Days airs Sundays at 8 p.m. on TLC.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post