‘RHONJ’ Star Jennifer Aydin Gets Chin Implant Removed 7 Months After Nose Job — Photos

‘The Actual Housewives of New Jersey’ star just isn't so actual anymore after present process a nostril job and two surgical procedures on her chin in lower than one yr!

Jennifer Aydin, 44, revealed on Instagram that she had her chin implant eliminated — simply seven months after The Actual Housewives of New Jersey star went to Turkey to have a nostril job and chin implant put in. In an Instagram Story shared on Jan. 30, she posted a video of herself with bandages on her decrease face and jaw space. Within the caption to the video she wrote, “I had my chin implant taken out at present, Wanting good.”

On her Instagram Story, Jennifer shared a photograph of herself after the latest surgical procedure, trying happier than ever whereas carrying a surgical cap. She captioned the picture “Thanks for taking my chin implant out @drkassir.” She adopted up the picture with movies that documented her surgical journey. In one of many first movies, dated Might 19, 2021, the mom of 5 was wrapped in bandages. Speaking to the digital camera, she stated, “Alright that is video diary day 2. Have a look at what I seem like. So scary, I don’t need to FaceTime the children, Principally, this isn't painful. It's simply uncomfortable.

Jennifer Aydin
Jennifer Aydin regarded a lot completely different along with her authentic face, which is present right here when she arrived at BrovCon in NYC on November 16, 2019. (Gregory Tempo/ Shutterstock)

In a video posted for day 3, dated Might 20, she regarded worse. “That is day 3. My eyes are getting swollen. These are my bruises. I nonetheless can’t breathe. Have a look at how swollen. I'm going to the physician now to do some therapies to speed up the therapeutic course of. Want me luck. Day 3.” She posted a video later trying higher with a lot much less swelling. “My eyes lastly really feel like they're open. This morning they felt so swollen. The one issues I may see was the swelling of my cheeks. I really feel like I'm feeling higher.”

 

Jennifer Aydin
Jennifer Aydin and husband on the ‘Envy’ by Melissa Gorga Vogue Present, in NYC on Might 3, 2019. (Paul ZImmerman/ Shutterstock)

In an interview with Bravo this previous summer time, Jennifer stated that she actually favored her nostril, however was “struggling” to simply accept her greater chin. On the time, she stated, “I don’t know if I really like my chin implant at this level. I believed that it was going to be higher. That’s at all times the objective, proper? To be higher. No one ever does cosmetic surgery pondering that it’s not going to go effectively.”  Season 12 of RHONJ begins tonight, Feb. 1 at 8 pm (ET), 7 pm (Central) on Bravo.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post