Madison Rose Reminds You That You’re ‘Better Off Alone’ Than Being Stuck In A Unhealthy Relationship

Forward of Valentine’s Day, rising music star Madison Rose delivers an emotionally uplifting banger of a monitor, particularly for many who are dancing by themselves this yr.

Let’s admit it: Valentine’s Day is cringe. It’s anxious. It's costly. It's a whole lot of stress to have the good dinner, with the good date, and have the good romantic evening afterward. And heaven make it easier to in case you’re single. The disgrace and societal demand to seek out your “Valentine” each February 14 may lead individuals to couple up with some dangerous choices, aka these “Do Not Name Them Ever Once more” numbers. Enter Madison Rose, who distills all that frustration, stress, and temptation into “Higher Off Alone.” In lower than three minutes, this rising music celebrity captures all the emotions single of us undergo throughout this vacation.

“‘Higher Off Alone’ is the emancipation of me from my poisonous relationship!” she tells HollywoodLife. “It’s about realizing my value and standing for that even when it results in being by myself and going by way of that subsequent therapeutic course of. My inspiration got here after I was nonetheless tousled within the relationship however knew I wanted to get out, and infrequently occasions I feel I write songs that foreshadow my subsequent strikes in life or possibly even assist me manifest them. I wrote this track to explain what it could be like after I lastly left and after I did – it felt precisely as I described. There was ache, there was pleasure and ache once more, however finally I'm in the very best place of my life as a result of I left and created the life I wished and deserved and set myself free from that destructive power.”

(XKLAR)

(XKLAR)

“Higher Off Alone” marks Madison’s first single of 2022, and it continues the momentum she constructed up in the course of the earlier yr. 2021 noticed the singer launch a trio of songs. The primary, “Sunshine,” a chunk got here with a cautionary story of how a “head of a report label” warned her that if launched it by herself, it could be a “full sh-t shit.’ Madison spoke out towards these within the music trade who “attempt to let you know who you might be and what you might be able to. I need to be a testomony for going your individual manner and making issues occur for your self even when all of the doorways appear to shut!”

(XKLAR)

After showering her followers with some “Sunshine,” Madison then “Misplaced My Thoughts To The DJ,” about “how good it feels to be alive,” and the way when the DJ is busy doing their factor, it looks like “we’ll by no means die.” She ended 2021 with a track that will probably be in rotation at dance golf equipment, ballrooms, and drag bars till the top of time: “Iconic.” Identify checking Tyra, Linda Evangelista, and Madonna, the track is supposed for movement.

Madison’s come a good distance since her 2018 debut, “DIAMONDS,” however even again then, she made her missions clear: creating a greater pop panorama the place everyone seems to be invited, revered, and celebrated. “It’s essential to create area the place individuals really feel secure and the place our variations are laid down,” she informed Billboard three years in the past. “It's my aim to make the world really feel how I by no means felt rising up: essential, deeply cared for, and liked. All my music popping out is to encourage others to be free and to be themselves.” And, for many who want slightly self-love on this Valentine’s Day, she’s received your again, too.

Although, followers received’t be left brokenhearted for lengthy. “Extra music is on the way in which, and I’m ecstatic,” she tells HollywoodLife. “Each track peeks extra into my world, and it’s been thrilling to look at my listeners expertise each new shade of who I'm as an artist. And I'm so excited that we’re getting dwell reveals again, child!! I hope to be hopping round to cities throughout, and that’s the very best. Dwell reveals are my favourite.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post