Because the ‘Jersey Shore’ forged heads on their subsequent journey in the course of the present’s Feb. 17 episode, issues instantly begin going mistaken…and Mike ‘The Scenario’ Sorrentino is guilty!
Mike “The Scenario” Sorrentino took cost of planning the Jersey Shore forged’s journey on this season of the present, however issues don't begin off as deliberate. Mike booked the group a personal aircraft to fly to their undisclosed worldwide location, and from the second they arrived to the airport, there have been points. Within the EXCLUSIVE sneak peek above, Mike finds out that the group has an excessive amount of baggage to suit on the aircraft. With Angelina Pivarnick being the final one to reach to the airport, she’s the one who’s going to get screwed.
“I'm positively not telling Angelina that her baggage just isn't making the reduce,” Mike admits. “If I inform Angelina that her baggage just isn't gonna make it, she’s not gonna come. The journey may be canceled. But when I inform Angelina about her baggage mid-air, then she has no selection however to come back and we’ll determine the baggage at a later time.”

As soon as the aircraft takes of, Mike fills everybody in on the scenario. “Now that we’re up within the air, guys, I've a slight growing scenario,” he reveals. “Not everybody’s baggage have made the journey. It’s a few of our baggage — even mine. I don’t need everybody to suppose it’s simply Angelina’s. It’s additionally a few of mine. We needed to ship them by means of FedEx as a result of there was an excessive amount of weight.” Evidently, Angelina just isn't happy. “This may’t be f***ing true,” she says. “I hope it’s not true. I severely hope it’s not true.”

It seems that it’s not lengthy earlier than the group realizes that Mike had one other oversight. Although he advised everybody that the journey was worldwide, they discover out that they’re merely within the Florida Keys as soon as they land. “I imply, if I used to be on probation for six years and I used to be lastly off, I’d go someplace outdoors the USA,” Jenni “JWoww” Farley jokes. Mike admits that he “f***ed up” and “made a mistake” whereas planning the holiday.
The one advantage of the holiday being in Florida, although, is that now Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi could make it! She initially couldn’t come as a result of she didn’t get her and her daughter’s passports in time, however when Deena Cortese calls her to clarify the mishap, she makes a plan to come back down and be a part of the remainder of the forged. In the meantime, Mike isn’t bothered by the change in plans. “Worldwide waters is a mind-set,” he insists. “I don’t care what anybody says — we're in worldwide waters.”
Jersey Shore: Household Trip airs on Thursdays at 8:00 p.m. on MTV.