Ella is decided to satisfy up with Johnny in Dubai on this EXCLUSIVE ‘Earlier than the 90 Days’ preview, however he believes the journey is ‘an excessive amount of sacrifice’ for him due to the strict quarantine.
Ella reveals to Johnny that she’s purchased a ticket to Dubai, and she or he’s hoping that he’ll be becoming a member of her to allow them to meet in individual for the primary time. Straight away, Johnny isn’t so positive that that is the best choice for him. “I feel it’s a really actually a tough scenario proper now as a result of the foundations and the insurance policies are tightening up. If I wish to go overseas, it’s gonna be like an extended quarantine for me,” Johnny explains on this EXCLUSIVE preview of the February 20 episode of Earlier than the 90 Days.
Johnny must quarantine for five weeks in China when he returned from the journey. Ella thinks they’re each “making sacrifices” for one another, however Johnny doesn’t imagine two weeks is lengthy sufficient to justify a 5-week quarantine.

“I wish to meet with Ella as quickly as attainable, however China is controlling COVID very strictly, and if I'm going to Dubai with Ella for less than two weeks, I would like one other 5 weeks quarantine after I fly again to China. It’s actually an excessive amount of sacrifice for a really quick meet,” He admits.
He needs to attend till the federal government begins loosening up the COVID insurance policies. This makes Ella really feel like he actually doesn’t wish to meet together with her. “I’m beginning to really feel such as you actually didn’t wish to come within the first place,” Ella says. He swears that’s not it.

Ella refuses to again down on her plan. She needs to satisfy Johnny now. This all simply looks like a ready sport to her. “In the event you’re not going to return to Dubai, I'm going to start out taking a look at different choices, like having an open relationship,” she tells Johnny in a shocking ultimatum. Now Johnny has a wide selection to make. Earlier than the 90 Days airs Sundays at 8 p.m. on TLC.