‘Vanderpump Rules’ Star Raquel Leviss Reveals Why She & James Kennedy Really Split

A month after asserting her surprising break up from James Kennedy, ‘Vanderpump Guidelines’ star Raquel Leviss is sharing the explanation the pair went their separate methods.

Raquel Leviss, 27, and James Kennedy, 29, had been a Vanderpump Guidelines staple couple for greater than 5 years till they introduced their break up through Instagram on Dec. 5, 2021. Though Raquel considerably defined the reasoning within the put up by sharing the pair had “two completely different targets” and weren’t “in love anymore,” she’s now revealing extra intimate particulars as to why she and James in the end referred to as it quits.

“There wasn’t one factor, it was like a cumulation of issues,” Raquel defined on VPR co-star Scheana Shay‘s Scheananigans podcast this previous week. “At Thanksgiving … James has at all times felt like my mother and father haven’t embraced him into the household the way in which he wished to be accepted. My dad mentioned some impolite remark to him about him not carrying the climbing sneakers he purchased him when James requested for my dad’s blessing. He couldn’t discover them, he was trying throughout,” Raquel defined. “James was stunned. He took it very personally. He took it as a knock to his ego and reacted in a approach my sister says was not acceptable. And I agree, it wasn’t. Identical to very offended and defensive and it go to the purpose the place I used to be like, ‘Okay, we have to get out of right here, return to our resort room and kind all of it out.'”

The truth star went on to share that she realized she had been “making excuses for him” and that “a part of [her] soul” was being taken from her. “It was attending to the purpose the place my household and him weren't meshing properly and the way forward for Thanksgiving and Christmases and holidays was trying prefer it’s both going to be both James or my household,” she added. “Particularly like if we had a child, I really feel like James would make my mother and father out as just like the not good grandparents and type of put that of their heads. Simply foreseeing this future and what it was all coming all the way down to and I used to be like, ‘I don’t need that.'”

After the 27-year-old got here to know her relationship with the DJ was one she not wished to pursue, she hesitated to share her emotions along with her fiancé out of concern for his response. “As a result of James does have a historical past of performing out and being offended, my mother and I had been each involved that he wasn’t going to have a superb response after I advised him, so I wasn’t planning on saying something till he went out of city. He doesn’t even know this,” she continued, including that she even went on a visit to Disneyland with VPR co-stars Ariana Madix and Tom Sandoval, the place Raquel felt like she was “[putting] on an act … simply to make it possible for I used to be secure.”

James Kennedy, Raquel Leviss
James Kennedy & Raquel Leviss attend the premiere of Amazon’s ‘Cinderella,’ Aug 2021 (CAROLINE BREHMAN/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock).

Raquel continued by saying she finally had “phrase vomit” along with her companion of 5 years, telling him she didn’t really feel emotionally “supported” in the way in which she wanted. “I used to be like, ‘That is how I’ve been feeling and I can’t preserve it in any longer as a result of I’m not being an sincere individual and I’m mendacity to you and I don’t really feel snug with this,'” mentioned Raquel. “So I simply advised him, ‘Actually, my coronary heart isn’t in it anymore. I don’t admire the way in which that you simply deal with different folks; it’s not how I deal with different folks. And a chunk of me dies inside each time you mistreat anyone.'”

The SURver added that James pleaded for an additional change, however Raquel had lastly reached her breaking level — and James lastly acquired it. “He was like, ‘Okay, I see it in your eyes. It’s over,'” she said noting her shock at how calm he had been performing the entire dialog. “He revered my determination. He was like, ‘In case your coronary heart isn’t in it anymore then I perceive, we have to go our separate methods.'”

As for the place they at present stand, Raquel shared that they nonetheless like every others’ posts on Instagram and communicate “often.” She additionally shared she was open to James seeing her canine, Graham Cracker, for playdates.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post